Time for a new contest! This time we'll be looking for all things SPOOKY!
1. Entries must showcase the theme "spooky" and be related to Disney in some way.
2. An entry must include at least one canon Disney character, place, or object.
3. Entries must adhere to the group's rules on gallery submissions. These can be found on the group's home page. If you have any questions, just ask on this journal or send the group a note.
4. Any type of Medium is welcome.
5. Entries must be new as of October 28th, 2012.
6. Send the club a note with the thumb or link of your entry. We will add it to the journal and send you an invite to the gallery. DO NOT submit your entry to the group's gallery yourself.
7. Entries are limited to two per person, one classified as "traditional" (traditional drawing media, photography with minor post processing, literature, sculpture, etc.) and one entry classified as "digital" (digital drawing media, photomanipulation, fractal art, mixed digital/traditional media, etc.). You may change your entry at any time before the contest closes.
8. All work must be your own. If you use stock images, they must come from the stock galleries on dA and be properly credited. Images found on Google, Photobucket, or any other image sharing site on the internet are NOT stock. Entries that include such images will not only be rejected but will be reported to dA for copyright infringement.
9. The contest will close on December 22nd.
10. We reserve the right to adjust the rules at any time. Members will be notified of any changes through this journal.
Everyone who enters will receive 1 group credit for participation.
First Place in each category (chosen by club vote) will receive 1000 dA points or 10 group credits.
Admin's Choices will receive 100 dA points or 5 group credits apiece.
All winners will receive a journal/news feature at DisneyDreamers and be showcased on the group's home page.
If you have any questions just leave a comment or note the club and I will get back to you a.s.a.p.
Journal skin by TwiggyTeeluck
Image by pincel3d
Also, if you're low on prizes to offer, see if you qualify for our Winner's Package. It supplies a journal feature, exclusive admittance into our gallery, and a llama from the staff of ACG if you meet the requirements and send in your contest results at the end of your contest. Please see our FAQ for all the details.
Note us if the deadline changes, or if you would like another contest featured.
Perhaps join the group to get updates on the happenings at ACG. We feature hundreds of contests that offer many different prizes, so there is something for everyone's skills.
I hope your contest is a success!
have a couple of spooky pictures from WDW... but some of them are Star Wars... is it ok or not?? I might not choose them anyway (I have pre-selected 8 pictures), but just in case...
On my PhotoBucket account is a folder for the Disney merchandise. Not everything is listed. There is another box of items that need pictures taken and posted. Try This Link and see if the prize folder comes up. There are subfolders for different credit levels. On my iPad, the prize subfolders link from the left, but on my desktop it links from the right, so look both ways to see where the subfolders are.